[isf-wifidog] Great work on Wifidog

rob at robkelley.net rob at robkelley.net
Lun 26 Juin 11:58:00 EDT 2006

Each of the last few weekends NYC	students have been going out to a coffeeshop or restaurant and installing a wifidog.

The software has been fantastic.  We've been dealing with all kinds of issues--cables being too short, mounting area being too small, etc.--but both the client and the gateway software has been thankfully reliable. Its a great thing to see our familiar banner show up in an new setting.

Great work!  I can't wait for the 1.0 rollout!

Rob Kelley
rob at nycwireless.net
@@@