[isf-wifidog] Wiki page about supporting devices without a webbrowser

Ian White ian.white at datamile-computers.com
Jeu 22 Juin 02:12:52 EDT 2006

Benoit ,

Thanks for your thoughts on that. LW uses the following method.

whitelist mac chain for mac only logins.

mac list send every 15 mins to central server using

cat /var/state/dhcp/dhcpd.leases | grep -v '^#' | grep -e 'lease' -e
'hardware' -e 'client-hostname' | tr '\n{}' '  \n'  | tr -s ' ' | sed -e
's/lease //g' -e 's/ hardware ethernet /+/g' -e 's/; client-hostname "/+/g'
| tr -d ' "'

Ian