[isf-wifidog] Re: update from municonference

Peter Abrahamsen rainhead at gmail.com
Mer 21 Juin 13:52:54 EDT 2006

I like the idea of IEEE OUI lists for selection; I also like the idea
that there simply be a list of MACs that have tried to communicate in
the last hour or whatever, when they tried to do so, and as much
information as is reasonable about what kind of device it was, so you
can select some and hit OK. The user would have an "authorize other
device" kind of button, and could select from that list.

Would this be much work? A log that kept track of the last packet(s)
by MAC, and was parseable by the auth server?

Would that I had no other responsibilities, and could focus on this...