[isf-wifidog] Picking an AJAX library for wifidog

François Proulx fproulx at edito.qc.ca
Mer 14 Juin 17:29:09 EDT 2006

No clear decision has been made yet, but from what I remember
HTML_AJAX is pretty limited and not as up-to-date as other frameworks
(and that is something we really need, because we want to transfer as
much responsibility of cross-browser javascript headaches to the
framework / library (read Prototype is extremely good in this sense).

We should continue the discussion and come up with a solution in the
next few weeks. Though I don't have a lot of time to spend on doing
proof of concepts and testing with my exams ...

AFAIK, HTML_AJAX is not very mature yet, they're at 0.4.1 alpha ...
Although, sometimes developer teams are very conservative in terms of
versioning.