[isf-wifidog] Huge problems with Cisco VPN (IPsec)

Benoit Gregoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Mar 13 Juin 16:56:15 EDT 2006

On Tuesday 13 June 2006 12:29, Max Horváth wrote:
> Anyone?
>
> At which chain should I be adding the command
>
> iptables -A FORWARD -o $WAN -p udp -m udp --dport 500 -j ACCEPT

All this rule does, is accept outgoing udp packets to port 500.

There is no logical reason why wifidog would block this traffic for logged-in
users in the first place, so the problem is likely to be elsewhere, in or out
of wifidog.  I suggest you follow Philippe's suggestion later in this thread,
and figure out what rule is blocking it.