[isf-wifidog] Huge problems with Cisco VPN (IPsec)

ian.white at datamile-computers.com ian.white at datamile-computers.com
Lun 12 Juin 04:26:55 EDT 2006

Well according to the openwrt thread you posted to..

http://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?id=5918

"IMHO for being sure about what kind of traffic / port you have to forward
you should try intalling tcpdump on your wrt (ipkg install tcpdump) and
try to see what happens when you try to connect with your vpn client.

Probabily if ipsec-over-udp is used you should add something like this in
/etc/firewall.user

iptables -t nat -A prerouting_rule -i $WAN -p udp --dport 500 -j  DNAT
--to-destination your.client.ip

iptables        -A input_rule      -i $WAN -p udp --dport 500 -j ACCEPT"

or

Code:
### Tunnel PPTP, VPN
iptables -t nat -A prerouting_rule -i $WAN -p tcp --dport 1723 -j ACCEPT
iptables        -A input_rule      -i $WAN -p tcp --dport 1723 -j ACCEPT
iptables        -A output_rule             -p 47               -j ACCEPT
iptables        -A input_rule              -p 47               -j ACCEPT
iptables        -A forwarding_rule         -s 192.168.0.0/24 -d
192.168.0.0/24 -j ACCEPT
iptables        -A output_rule     -o ppp+ -s 192.168.0.0/24 -d
192.168.0.0/24 -j ACCEPT
iptables        -A input_rule      -i ppp+ -s 192.168.0.0/24 -d
192.168.0.0/24 -j ACCEPT
iptables        -A forwarding_rule -i ppp+ -o $WAN -j ACCEPT