[isf-wifidog] WiFiDog 1.0 needs YOUR help!

Benoit Gregoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Ven 9 Juin 17:55:55 EDT 2006

This morning I had a long discussion with François.  We went trough the bugs
one by one, cleared those that were fixed and noted the ones that weren't in
the tracker yet.

I spent the afternoon entering the missing bugs from my note, my previous
report and those liongering in the back of my head.  The complete list is at:
http://dev.wifidog.org/report/3 Don't be scared by the number added today,
it's all stuff that have been discussed before.

I now need your help:
-For those who have a trac account, make sure you click on Settings in Trac
and enter your email, so you know when someone modifies a bug you reported or
is assigned to you.

-For the current developpers, I'd like anyone who has significant local
changes in their local tree to tell everyone what they are working on so we
don't step on each other's toes.

-I'd like everyone to spend the time to look at the bugs and RFE for release
1.0.  We need people to adopt them.  Several are really simple, or
unconfirmed.  Perfect for new developers.  Very few are refactoring and major
code changes, One way or another somebody needs to fix them.  I took a share,
but I'd like every developer and would be developer to look at them and if
possible pick up a few.

-Now that the content admin interface has been mostly refactored, it's finally
time to criticize and suggest UI improvements.  The simple ones will be
implemented immediately, the others should be added to the tracker.