[isf-wifidog] Developing the client side

Ronit Fuhrmann ronit at toroki.com
Mer 7 Juin 14:33:54 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am developing the client side for a hot spot application. I am trying to
use WiFiDog technology and was hoping that you can steer me in the right
direction.

I installed the newest version (SVN). I am not sure which tool I can use to
customize the web pages, and was wondering whether any documentation is
available.

Thanks,

Ronit
Ronit Fuhrmann

Toroki, Inc.                      Office: +1 (408) 773-2777
1230 Oakmead Pkwy         Mobile: +1 (408) 391-9207
Suite #305                      Fax:    +1 (702) 543-6645
Sunnyvale, CA 94085        Email:   <mailto:ronit at toroki.com>
ronit at toroki.com
USA