[isf-wifidog] Gateway continues to allow persistent connections after logout

Chris Rowson christopherrowson at gmail.com
Mer 26 Juil 06:53:38 EDT 2006

Hi Tarken,

Am I right in thinking that your users are able to continue using the
connection after they have logged out?

If so, have you changed CONF_USE_CRON_FOR_DB_CLEANUP to false in your
config.php. That should clean up your database everytime a user query
comes in (which solved a similar problem that I was having).

Also, have you checked the timeout variables in the wifidog
configuration file itself?

Chris