[isf-wifidog] Blocking streaming content...

Tarken Winn tarkenwinn at gmail.com
Lun 24 Juil 01:51:40 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I have just been listening to www.pandora.com (which is awesome I have to
say!) and without shutting down the Pandora window, logged out of wifidog...
and the music didn't stop. Is this expected behaviour / a known bug in
wifidog? The gateway apparently correctly blocks any new requests made by a
logged out client, but allows already streaming content to continue...

Once again I have Googled the mailing list archives and wifidog.org website
to no avail. Does anyone (everyone?) experience streaming content being
allowed to continue after client logout? Am I once again overlooking
something obvious?

I hope this topic has not already been covered and solved, but if so, I'd
much appreciate being pointed in the right direction.

Thanks in advance,

Tarken