[isf-wifidog] Req for radius configuration with bandwidth control example

Rajkumar S. rajkumars at asianetindia.com
Mar 11 Juil 08:26:34 EDT 2006

Quoting vinay menon <menon.vinay at gmail.com>:

> I use local authnetication so in my case I will have to look @
> /wifidog-auth/wifidog/classes/Authenticators/AuthenticatorLocalUser.php
> which  stores data in pgsql database.

I am starting to get a grip on how wifidog authentication works.
Radius auth is working for me now. Right now I am sending just
password from radius.

raj     Auth-Type := Local, User-Password == "password"

I what I really want is some thing like

raj     Auth-Type := Local, User-Password == "password"
         Bandwidth-Max-Up = 1024,
         Bandwidth-Max-Down = 512

But right now it's not working. It will be of help if you can tell me
how you are sending the bandwidth information from auth server to
gateway for setting bandwidth on a username basis?

ie for user raj, I need  to set a  Bandwidth-Max-Up of 1024 and
Bandwidth-Max-Down of 512. So some how I need to pass the 2 parameters
1024 and 512 to gateway.

raj