[isf-wifidog] JiWire formatted CSV node list export

Gabe Sawhney gabe at pwd.ca
Lun 10 Juil 12:42:43 EDT 2006

My follow-up questions aren't wifidog-specific, but are related to
running/managing networks using wifidog.

I love the zero-config router idea.  But what about the openvpn client config?

Also, doesn't this method confuse the stats, a bit?  I mean, if you
consider the stats to be per-router, that's fine -- but it's much more
useful to consider them per-node.  For example, if I want to see how
many connections were made at Laika over the past year, but the router
was swapped out once, I need to run two reports and add the result by
hand, no?  And further, if the "old" router was then put back into
service elsewhere then things get even more confused.

I like the zero-config router idea, but not if it's going to confuse our stats.

Gabe