[isf-wifidog] JiWire formatted CSV node list export

François Proulx fproulx at edito.qc.ca
Lun 10 Juil 12:01:52 EDT 2006

JiWire output is in the SVN right now. Although at Ile Sans Fil, we
are waiting to add a permanent node id to the database before we
actually use it, because we are currently in the process of upgrading
our routers and using the MAC address as a unique ID instead. But if
you think you wont' change you node ID soon, it should be alright.