[isf-wifidog] WiFiDog Hardware

Dana Spiegel dana at nycwireless.net
Ven 7 Juil 07:52:38 EDT 2006

the soekris boards are just micro-PCs. To add wireless, just plug in
any mini-PCI wi-fi card. If you look at metrix.net, they sell whole
kits including wi-fi cards and outdoor mountings.

The easiest way to load an OS on the soekris is to use PXE. Details
are available on www.metrix.net and www.nycwireless.net.

Dana Spiegel
Executive Director
NYCwireless