[isf-wifidog] WiFiDog Hardware

ian.white at datamile-computers.com ian.white at datamile-computers.com
Ven 7 Juil 04:41:08 EDT 2006

Just be careful and patience with during flashing wrt54g and there are no
issues. I've got openwrt WhiteRussian  rc5 and wifidog on mine, and its
been running for a couple of months without issue.

I'm also running locustworld mesh on old pcs, and I think there are more
problems with them. Moving parts, disks, fans, wireless drivers etc.

Ian - UK
Best price for a wrt54gluk is around £45.75.