[isf-wifidog] Wifidog components naming + Redirection

Mina Naguib mina at naguib.ca
Jeu 6 Juil 16:18:20 EDT 2006

I like the idea of separate component naming.

I'm not sure I like the proposed names.  The central server has
"WiFi" in it and the client-side doesn't :)

Methinks it should be the other way around somehow, since the central
server is more content-centric and the client is more network+WiFi
centered.

Just my $0.02