[isf-wifidog] WiFiDog Hardware

Chris Rowson christopherrowson at gmail.com
Jeu 6 Juil 15:33:43 EDT 2006

Hi folks,

After experimenting with WiFiDog gateways installed on PCs running
Debian in our library service, we have decided it would be nice to get
rid of the PCs entirely and embed WiFiDog into a smaller device.

Please could you tell me what kinds of hardware we can run WiFiDog on?

Our datacomms division is keen that the hardware be reliable and
available. What are our options? We are based in the UK, so this
hardware needs to be available from a reasonably large supplier here
if possible.

Thanks in Advance

Chris