[isf-wifidog] Problems with the installation

Francisco Miguel Bo Andreu franmib at hotmail.com
Lun 3 Juil 06:10:16 EDT 2006

Hi!

I´m a student who have to install a captive portal in my university. I’ve
choosen WifiDog, but I’m having problems with the auth-server installation.
I’ll explain it better.

I have:

- Linux with Apache2 and PHP5

- PostgreSQL

Well, I enter in my explorer and open the “install.php” page. I follow all
steps and when arrive at “Administrator Account” page, I fill it and push
“Next”, but anything appears. Documentation says that when you fill it, a
new page will open and you´ll be able to configure the authentication
server.

What happen me? How can I install it? I need help!!!!!