Re: [SPAM] [isf-wifidog] Ajout des données nom et prénom

Michael Lenczner mlenczner at gmail.com
Jeu 26 Jan 16:29:26 EST 2006

"The real name will never be stored in the users table."

hey Ben - could you make the reasoning behind this clear?  Is it
solely a questin of philosophy towards anonymity.  Or is there any
technical reason why supporting this would not be the right way of
doing it.

I'm thinking of lots of groups that can't use wifidog if we put this
level of anonymity on it.  there might be business or things like
schools or libraries that would need to know who is using their
network.

Just want to establish whether we are refusing to implement that
feature/modification for philosophical grounds or philosophical AND
technical grounds.

mike