[isf-wifidog] MySQL support - shouldn't we skip it?

Jason Potter jasonp at iinet.net.au
Dim 22 Jan 22:19:05 EST 2006

Hi There,

I would be interested in helping out with the PDO conversion, in the light
that it would help support Mysql in the future.  This would be first time
for me helping with an open source project so some help and guidance would
be appreciated. Ie would be happy to be allocated tasks with a basic
explanation on what needs to be done in a particular piece of code.

Cheers
Jason