[isf-wifidog] Repository move complete

Ray Gwinn wifidog at wva.net
Dim 22 Jan 10:20:53 EST 2006

Can anyone give me the cvs commands that will get the sources from the new
repository?  Or should I continue to use sourceforge?

I tried the following commands:

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at dev.wifidog.org/svn/trunk/wifidog login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at dev.wifidog.org/svn/trunk/wifidog-auth co -P wifidog-auth

These are modifications of the commands than worked on sourceforge.  In one case I
am asked for a password, in the other, connection is refused.

Ray