[isf-wifidog] Postgresql and wifidog.

Chris Rowson christopherrowson at gmail.com
Ven 20 Jan 16:28:58 EST 2006

Hi there,

What version of wifidog auth server are you running? Are you building
your auth server from the source on CVS, or using the package 1.0.0_m2
from sourceforge?

Maybey a dumb question, but just thought I'd ask.

Also what OS, and versions of PostgreSQL, php, apache, etc are you
using? Don't suppose it could be specific to that could it?

Chris