[isf-wifidog] Wifidog.org trend analysis

Max Horváth max.horvath at maxspot.de
Jeu 19 Jan 12:30:06 EST 2006

Well, I'd support Francois' point of view ...

Why should we support 2 different web-pages?

But to add some suggestions for "our" website ...

I think we should also add content for non-administrators and non-
developers ... we should keep in mind, that not all people involved
in wireless network groups are techies.

In my opinion we should also add a chapter about how to run wireless
network groups. This section could become one of the most interesting
and helpful pages in our wiki where we would attract an even larger
audience ...

Cheers, Max!