[isf-wifidog] Re: [wirelesstoronto-discuss] FON

Max Horváth max.horvath at maxspot.de
Jeu 19 Jan 12:21:04 EST 2006

Well, I don't think FON's business modell is going to work ... but
let's do not concentrate on that ...

Regarding the roaming of users of diffenrent WiFiDog users I'd like
to point to a document of the Wi-Fi Alliance and its WISPr committee
who wrote the "WISPr Best Current Practices for Wireless Internet
Service Provider (WISP) Roaming" document:

http://www.wi-fi.org/membersonly/getfile.asp?f=WISPr_V1.0.pdf

Basicly it recommends using RADIUS.

I'd support founding a WiFiDog Roaming Organization later ... it
would also strength all of our groups ...

Cheers, Max!