[isf-wifidog] Postgresql and wifidog.

Dr.Marios Moutzouris m.moutzouris at neuron.gr
Jeu 19 Jan 02:47:40 EST 2006

My mistake I replied to a previous posting. Here is the proper posting.

Hello...

I am having a strange problem. It has to do with Postgresql and the wifi
auth server. It seems that when the hotspot sends in the ping get
request,postgresql doesn’t close down the process once it is finished. That
is the machine runs out of resources pretty quickly. Any ideas?

Thanks
Marios