[isf-wifidog] Wifidog.org trend analysis

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Mer 18 Jan 13:18:04 EST 2006

On January 18, 2006 01:01 pm, François Proulx wrote:
> There are templates in /usr/share/trac/templates and /usr/share/trac/
> htdocs

Yes, but everyone:  DO NOT EDIT THEM THERE!  Otherwise they will get nuked at
every upgrade.  If we want to customize them, we should move them to the
project tree.  However, we then have to keep them in sysnc after every
upgrade (to make it easier, we should keep a copy of the original baseline so
we can run diff and generate a patch).  If someone commits to doing it, fine,
otherwise, we should limit ourselves to custom headers and footers and
hacking the CSS.

In any case see http://dev.wifidog.org/wiki/TracInterfaceCustomization
--
Benoit Grégoire, http://benoitg.coeus.ca/