[isf-wifidog] Repository move complete

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Lun 16 Jan 23:54:44 EST 2006

On January 16, 2006 11:20 pm, François Proulx wrote:
> Goooood job Benoit . Thank you so much
>
> Now, I ask you guys. How do we deal we the sf.net CVS. Should we
> clean it up, and put it in read only with a file noticing people we
> have moved ? Also, we'll need to tell people on sf.net that we have
> moved for developper access (though we will still use sf.net for
> stable releases).
>

> any thoughts ?

The CVS is already read-only, we'll leave it accessible for a little while so
that if someone wakes up and has local changes he can generate a diff.  After
that we should remove it completely.

It would be helpfull to put a note in the project description on sourceforge,
that active development has moved to http://dev.wifidog.org

--
Benoit Grégoire, http://benoitg.coeus.ca/