[isf-wifidog] Repository move complete

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Lun 16 Jan 22:52:42 EST 2006

After a uselessly long and difficult process (mostly caused by my poor system
administration skills, especially with Debian), the CVS->SVN repository move
is finally complete.

Annonymous access:
Auth server:  svn checkout https://dev.wifidog.org/svn/trunk/wifidog-auth
Gateway:  svn checkout https://dev.wifidog.org/svn/trunk/wifidog

Write access:
For those who need write access, please send me, Philippe or François your
login username and "htpasswd" encrypted password.  Feel free to use MD5
instead of standard crypt if you prefer.

Note that you don't have to wait for your account to be created to start work,
as there is no difference between an annonymous and a developper commit.

Uncommited changes:
If you had local, uncommited changes in your CVS checkout that you would like
to move to your new SVN working copy, the following command in your CVS
checkout should generate a patch that you can then apply to your SVN
checkout:
cvs -q diff -uN

For those who have never used SVN before, here is a tutorial for CVS users:
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn-book.html#svn.forcvs

A few Trac notes:
Note that you can link directly to a revision, a changeset, a ticked, etc.
anywhere in the wiki, and even in the SVN commit message.
http://dev.wifidog.org/wiki/TracLinks

Enjoy!
--
Benoit Grégoire, http://benoitg.coeus.ca/