[isf-wifidog] Google Maps

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Mer 11 Jan 15:31:44 EST 2006

On Wed, Jan 11, 2006 at 09:26:18PM +0100, Max Horváth wrote:
> Well, I'm sorry - it's not simple because it's not documented - at
> least I didn't found it - that's why I've been asking.
>
> Where do I have to look?

from http://www.google.com/apis/maps/documentation/

GMap(container, mapTypes?, width?, height?)	Creates a new map
inside of the given HTML container, which is typically a div element.
We use the default set of map types ([G_MAP_TYPE, G_HYBRID_TYPE,
G_SATELLITE_TYPE]) unless a different set is specified. Likewise, we
use the size of the container to determine the map width and height
unless a width and height are explicitly specified.

chin up, max :)

zx