[isf-wifidog] CVS 05 Jan, 2005 server install fails

Pascal Leclerc isf at plec.ca
Dim 8 Jan 21:50:52 EST 2006

I think I have the answer to your problem

I read the code to understand how SYSTEM_PATH is found and I think you
should change the value of DocumentRoot in your apache httpd.conf file.

If I'm right and the value of DocumentRoot is the symbolic link, you
should change it to the real value.

I'm using symbolic link like you for my apache server, but my DocumentRoot
is set to real PATH and not the symbolic link. If I change the value to
the symbolic link I have the same problem as you.

Waiting for your feedback

  Pascal