[isf-wifidog] CVS 05 Jan, 2005 server install fails

Ray Gwinn wifidog at wva.net
Sam 7 Jan 08:29:30 EST 2006

I was able to get this done sooner than I thought.  The output you requested follows:

Component=(Smarty)
IF isset
IF self
else !file_exists DOCUMENT_ROOT=(/var/www/html/wifidog SYSTEM_PATH=(/mine/dir-
wifi/webstuff/www/html/wifidog/)

NOTE that /var/www/ and /mine/dir-wifi/webstuff/www/  are the same directory.  /var/www/ is the
link.

Ray