[isf-wifidog] CVS 05 Jan, 2005 server install fails

Pascal Leclerc isf at plec.ca
Ven 6 Jan 14:19:19 EST 2006

I need more details to help you, I think the problem come from a bad PATH
detection. The detection is done in the dependencies file. I added some
debugging output. Please try this :

cd /PATH2Wifidog/classes
mv Dependencies.php Dependencies.ori.php
wget
http://sansfil.dyndns.org/wifidog-auth/wifidog/classes/Dependencies.php.txt
cp Dependencies.php.txt Dependencies.php

Open the portal in your browser. You should see somthing like this :

Component=(Smarty)
IF isset
IF self
IF file_exists

This is a working example from my portal. Please send me this output.

Thank you for your help, with your installation feedback we will greatly
improve wifidog ;-)

  Pascal