[isf-wifidog] CVS 05 Jan, 2005 server install fails

Ray Gwinn wifidog at wva.net
Ven 6 Jan 11:54:11 EST 2006

Yes, I did try the new install.php, and it completes okay.

However, there is still something wrong.  If /var/www is a link, then when index.php is
accessed a quick message flashes that says smarty is not installed, then the one is re-
directed to install.php.

You can see the "smaryt missing" message by going to http://wifidog.win-msu.net.

If var/www is not a link (ie var/www is a real directory) then all works fine.

Ray