[isf-wifidog] isf-wifidog] Wifidog Wiki

Chris Rowson christopherrowson at gmail.com
Ven 6 Jan 05:05:46 EST 2006

Hi Pascal,

Sorry just noticed that you moved the Installing Wifidog on a Debian
PC tutorial I wrote to the wiki at wifidog.org.

I panicked then, because I haven't documented how I did it anywhere
else, and as I'm implimenting the system for a libraries network of
free access, I thought it'd be a good idea to keep a record (and help
out with your documentation!).... I thought it'd been deleted back
there ;-)

Chris