[isf-wifidog] berlin says hi

Gabe Sawhney gabe at pwd.ca
Jeu 5 Jan 05:55:42 EST 2006

Max Horvath and I met last night to drink beer and talk wifidog...
he's working on maxspot(.de) here in Berlin... (see auth.maxspot.de)

It was satisfying, of course, to share stories about the challenges
we've been facing, which are almost identical (revenue model, tech
development, education, volunteer mobilization, etc.).  He showed me
some of the really cool tools he's built to streamline router
configuration and management, which he promised he would contribute.
<smile>

We talked, too, about wifidog development, which seems like it's been
going great in the past few weeks... hopefully the commits will
continue to come regularly from multiple sources, and we'll fall into
a more comfortable pattern of collaboration and communication.

The conversation reminded me how cool it was at wsfii to have a bunch
of community wireless and wifidog developers all in the same place...
I do hope we're able to do that again soon.

Gabe