[isf-wifidog] Wifidog Wiki

François Proulx fproulx at edito.qc.ca
Mer 4 Jan 17:35:43 EST 2006

On 4-Jan-2006, at 17:24 , Pascal Leclerc wrote:

> In pmwiki, when content will be up to date. I'm planning to remove
> anonymous editing. The wiki will be use to create the web site. Others
> pages will allow anonymous editing but not all of them.

We can lock wiki editing to registered users.

> We need two things :
>  -A well documented web site for wifidog users, admin and owner
>  -A place for developers to collaborate.

Well the documentation will be in the Wiki, we have the IRC channel
and the mailing list for collaboration.

> I dont know how the wiki in trac works and if we can change the
> skin to
> something different (not look like the default trac skin).

Benjamin is on duty now for creating a nice template for our Trac :-)
It's pretty flexible.

I have nothing against Pmwiki , but it's simply a logical idea to use
the Wiki in Trac, otherwise it will be of no use...