[isf-wifidog] Wifidog Wiki

Pascal Leclerc isf at plec.ca
Mer 4 Jan 17:24:57 EST 2006

In pmwiki, when content will be up to date. I'm planning to remove
anonymous editing. The wiki will be use to create the web site. Others
pages will allow anonymous editing but not all of them.

We need two things :
 -A well documented web site for wifidog users, admin and owner
 -A place for developers to collaborate.

I dont know how the wiki in trac works and if we can change the skin to
something different (not look like the default trac skin).

So : No database for the frontend web site (www.wifidog.org) and few
developer user database for dev.wifidog.org (trac). Pmwiki is easy to
backup because all files are stock on disk and not in database like
Tikiwiki.

This is what I have in mind.

  Pascal