[isf-wifidog] Which Wiki?

Jay Smith jay.smith at tenanji.com
Mer 4 Jan 16:42:07 EST 2006

There seems to be alot of Wiki jumping,? The old Il Sans Fil wiki (MoinMoin), the New Il San Fil wiki (TikiWiki), and now the WifiDog Wiki (pmWiki).

I am in the process of tring to pick a wiki for group, nwawireless.org, to use.? I'd like to inquire if the others didn't have the features you wanted and?what features you are looking for??

Do you plan to have all sites using the same wiki eventually??

Sorry for all the questions, I am trying to plan our implementation and this info could really help.

Thanks,

Jay Smith