[isf-wifidog] EventLogging errors

Proulx François fproulx at edito.qc.ca
Mer 4 Jan 12:29:54 EST 2006

I'm getting these errors just by running index.php. It comes from the
EventLogging class.
Rob can you fix that please ? I have error_reporting(E_ALL) activated

Notice: Use of undefined constant self::EVO_ERROR - assumed
'self::EVO_ERROR' in /Applications/eclipse/workspace/wifidog-auth/
wifidog/lib/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 75

Notice: Use of undefined constant self::EVO_WARNING - assumed
'self::EVO_WARNING' in /Applications/eclipse/workspace/wifidog-auth/
wifidog/lib/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 75

Notice: Use of undefined constant self::EVO_PARSE - assumed
'self::EVO_PARSE' in /Applications/eclipse/workspace/wifidog-auth/
wifidog/lib/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 75

Notice: Use of undefined constant self::EVO_NOTICE - assumed
'self::EVO_NOTICE' in /Applications/eclipse/workspace/wifidog-auth/
wifidog/lib/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 75