[isf-wifidog] Discussion regarding Smarty

François Proulx fproulx at edito.qc.ca
Mar 3 Jan 14:44:10 EST 2006

I thought our dev meeting thoughts went back in the list... Anyhow,
we finally ended saying we will reintegrate smarty in some parts of
the system when Dana gives us the new layout. Althought, since it's
pretty much next to infeasible to do it for the content types we will
have "macro templates" : one for login, one for admin , one for the
portal etc... of course we will reuse some blocks but it won't as
detailed as it used to be. this will simplify the job of modifying
the look for an outsider of the project we could actually send him
one template for the portal, a stylesheet and he could do his job. So
as soon as we have some new stuff from Dana we'll discuss that.