[isf-wifidog] Roadmap and Project Manager

Max Horváth max.horvath at maxspot.de
Mar 3 Jan 13:01:54 EST 2006

>> Hi,
>>
>> in the last few weeks we've all been discussing about the
>> things WiFiDog lacks about.
>>
>> One thing I'm sure we currently miss the most is an active
>> project manager and of course one of his most important
>> responsibilities to
>> create: a roadmap.
>
> Are you volunteering? ;)

Just make some things clear. Of course I'd be volunteering if
resources over in Montreal are low, but my initial mail wasn't meant
to be a personal attack against somebody or that I'd like to push my
position in this project.

I just had the feeling that you guys over in Montreal have a tough
personal life and cannot concentrate on WiFiDog at the moment.

So this was just a suggestion to let you guys get some help from some
non-Montreal-guys ...

So ... that's another 2 cent from me ... and again - we're a team -
and I don't wanna attack anybody ... especially not you, Benoit!

Max