[isf-wifidog] Roadmap and Project Manager

Max Horváth max.horvath at maxspot.de
Mar 3 Jan 05:01:09 EST 2006

Hi,

in the last few weeks we've all been discussing about the things
WiFiDog lacks about.

One thing I'm sure we currently miss the most is an active project
manager and of course one of his most important responsibilities to
create: a roadmap.

Just an example of my situation as a developer. I have a lot of ideas
WiFiDog could need as improvements. Sure we have a bug and feature list.

But what we really need is a roadmap so developers among us could
concentrate on specific things to work on step by step.

So - any input and/or ideas?

Cheers, Max!