[isf-wifidog] Is anyone working on a new layout manager?

Max Horváth max.horvath at maxspot.de
Mar 3 Jan 04:56:37 EST 2006

Well, I started to work on it, but then I abolished it, because I
think that we first need to sepperate HTML from code.

But what I'm sure about is that before someone develops a new
interface we'd need to discuss about it. And we should work on some
drafts of how it could look and work like.

Do you have any ideas?

Cheers, Max!