[isf-wifidog] errors in fresh install of cvs head

Rob Janes janes.rob at gmail.com
Mar 3 Jan 00:16:19 EST 2006

i just commited the stylesheet changes.  we at wireless toronto don't
have any stylesheets other than the default one, so there may be some
problems with nodes that have their own skins.

I split the stylesheet into two.  local_content/common/stylesheet.css
(new) has the bulk of the old stylesheet.css.  MainUI.php refers to it
using a <link> html element, and it is always linked to.
local_content/default/stylesheet.css (old) now just has background image
url's in it.  Given the current template usage of the two stylesheets,
there's really no reason to have two as it can be done with one, linked
to from the main page.  However, two might be necessary if someone gets
into dynamic skins for network/nodes.  So, not sure what the direction
is, I laid out two stylesheets.  The one in default (the network
specific one) overrides the common stylesheet.

spent a lot of time resolving merge conflicts.  ah the joys of being
last to commit.

-rob