[isf-wifidog] New Wifidog wiki

François Proulx fproulx at edito.qc.ca
Lun 2 Jan 20:17:26 EST 2006

We will import all the good stuff from the old wiki. But did you mean
design-wise ? Anyhow, you can definetely work on the design. It will
be on the same server, it's using TikiWiki also, but it will have
wifidog specific pages much like right now, but with a nice design...
maybe contact Martin and try to get the vector-format Wifidog log and
think of something cool :-) (oh don't use any of this damn green, no
offense) :-p