[isf-wifidog] New Wifidog wiki

Proulx François fproulx at edito.qc.ca
Lun 2 Jan 17:54:17 EST 2006

Pascal started a temporary wiki where we will integrate all the info
we need to build our official site
http://sansfil.dyndns.org/pmwikidog/index.php?n=Main.HomePage

If you have a few minutes to give, it'd be nice to move, update, add
new pages. There's work for everybody, if you are a newcomer, we
would be pleased to have a "newbie" view, just a page explaining how
to start from scratch (sometimes I forget what might not be obvious
at first). I will probably create page related to management (backing
up database , restoring, database schema etc...).

There's plenty of work to do. Hopefully we have to searchable mailing
list archives from which we can copy and paste some good stuff.

P.S: If you know or you are a web designer, we'll eventually need
someone to build a WiFidog look for the Wiki.

See ya
François