[isf-wifidog] Newbie Server install questions

Ray Gwinn wifidog at wva.net
Dim 1 Jan 16:50:41 EST 2006

Yes, I made sure the permission are correct.  I have worked with web servers for years.

Anyhow, to be sure, I executed "chown -R apache:apache *" from within the webstuff
directory.  Note this resets the owners of all files and directories in the www directory and
down, which includes all the wifidog directories and files.  I then went through the
install.php script again, and got the same errors as posted in my previous message (and
also shown below in the quoted parts).

I am not a php programmer, but I am a programmer.  I will look are the php code to see if
I can tell what the script is doing and check the persimmons further.

Ray