[isf-wifidog] iTunes

Francois Proulx fproulx at edito.qc.ca
Mar 28 Fév 16:30:35 EST 2006

Outch... I really don't know how we can prevent this. This is a very very
bad side effect of Wifidog not being connected when the synchronisation
starts automatically ....

I can't think of a way to trap this, since it is using simple HTTP GET...
It appears iTunes decides to update the URL as soon as it receives an HTTP
Redirect. What's in the Wifidog HTTP header ? (HTTP 2XX code )