[isf-wifidog] SVN commit report - 2006-02-25

Max Horváth max.horvath at maxspot.de
Sam 25 Fév 17:13:20 EST 2006

Hi,

Benjamin Crulli wrote:
> Wow...
> You're unreal ;)

Thanks ;) ...

> Max, could you explain me how to write new templates ? (not just
> changing the css) You're using smarty now right ? I'd like some help
> on where the files are on the SVN, what they correspond to etc.

Well, please consider the Smarty refactoring as unfinished.

What I basicly do is to go through the WiFiDog code and take a look
what MUST (not what could) be in templates. In the end it's going to
be mabbe five more templates than what we currently have in SVN.

But you start with every template in the templates folder with the
suffix .tpl ... the transition should be done during the next week.

You can customize the layout of the MainUI class which means
customizing the sidebar and the main content.

And you can customize the sites to be displayed to the user.

As we're using good CSS stylesheets I'm sure you won't need to touch
much.

The templates are more kinda like ading some static HTML and hiding
some generated HTML.