[isf-wifidog] WIfidog client and non-authenticated user isolation

Rein Petersen rein.petersen at gmail.com
Dim 19 Fév 18:10:24 EST 2006

Just another question about wl0_ap_isolate:

Are computers physically connected to the router subject (via ethernet
ports) to this setting?

This just reminded me of another question:

Are computers physically connected to the router (via ethernet ports)
redirected to login/portal pages or can they subvert the process?

Thx, Rein

--
Rein Petersen MCP MCP+I MCSE MCDBA MCAD
Software Engineer